Dismantle Your Set
Carefully dismantle your set:
- Completely separate all bricks in your set
- Sort bricks by colour.
- Do Not Remove stickers!
- Do Not dismantle minifigures.
Always use the Brick Separator included with the set to separate pieces. Never use sharp objects or teeth!
Pack the Bricks
- Sort the pieces by colour.
- Put each colour into a separate grip bag.
- Seal the bags and pack them in the Lend-a-Brick box.
- Make sure to include the manual, motors or electronics and any other accessories that came with your set.
We include extra grip bags to replace old or damaged bags. Feel free to use more bags if needed. Please make sure to properly seal the bags so they do not open during transport.
Send the box
- Remove the label with your own address.
- Stick the DPD return label that was included with your set on top of the box.
- Secure the lid with the provided cable ties.
- Return the box to a nearby DPD Pickup Point
- Make sure to get a receipt! Shipments can get lost.
If the last day of your rental period is a sunday or a holiday, you can return your set the next working day.